Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Weekend = Chocolate Feast!

Happy early weekend my darlings!  This weekend I plan to feast on chocolate - for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  I'll also be catching up with friends, family and hopefully doing this.  Since it's an extra long weekend, I've given you an extra long lovely links edition.  And, if you are looking for any more inspiration why not check out my Pinterest?  Have a lovely one!!!


Lovely Links: 
Oh Joy shows us how to make neon dip dyed easter eggs
This is perfect for your next table setting or bridal hair!
I need these shoes!
Grey and Yellow Wedding
Floral Inspiration
Addicted to Beyonce's tumblr
Malibu Wedding
London I love you
New York in black and white
Spring Stationary
Get organised with this printable action plan sheet
Beautiful wedding invitations
Easter Table Setting Inspiration
Jazzing up cheap chairs

7 Year Wedding This Week:
The perfect white wedding
Looking for a housewarming gift?
I styled this industrial birthday dinner event.  PS - See more of this from the birthday girl