Monday, August 1, 2011

Latest Review :: Kathryn & Mike 5.21.11


Kathryn & Mike hired us for Wedding Day Coordination, here's what they had to say about our services: 

"Clearly, I wish you were still here to help with my thank you notes and post wedding organization. You were a breeze to work with. I have a reputation of being an extreme type A, slightly neurotic person in general so I have no doubt that I was an uber organized, probably tense and most likely wound tight bride. But you made me feel so relaxed and totally normal! You had a great knack of making me feel like I was taking care of it all while not worrying about a thing. They say that the best athletes make their sports look enjoyable and like a piece of cake, and this would definitely apply to you! As an out of town bride who wanted to be hands on and plan my own wedding, I would 100% say that your services as a weekend-of-planner was the best decision we made. Everything went off without a hitch, and if too much dancing and fun was our biggest problem, then I would say you orchestrated a total success. You have it down to a complete science and run your business like a true professional. Thank you!" 

Photo courtesy of Muse