Monday, April 16, 2012

Romantic White and Floral Wedding Inspiration


Who does not love white with flashes of colour and this week I found some fabulous cakes on Pinterest that prompted me to do this gorgeous floral mixed with white blogpost.

Sometimes with Pinterest it is not easy to see the original source of all the fabulous photos that are pinned, but I have taken time to see who these fantastic cakes are made by and I think this comes from Amelies House and her creations are gorgeous.

I love the colours and themes of the birds and florals and this would be the basis for a very pretty wedding theme with the cute birdhouses and delightful details.  It is much cleaner and fresher than previous vintage style themes.

I have also noticed this year golds are definitely back in combined with pastel colours and I hope this inspiration board emulates the latest trend not perhaps with weddings but generally in interiors which of course will follow suit in the wedding world.